Now in its 12th year and counted as one of the region’s premier jazz events, the Lake Arbor Jazz Festival returns to the beautiful Lake Arbor Community in central Prince George’s County and will features top-flight contemporary and traditional jazz and R&B artists from across the nation and the Washington, DC area.
Come out for a day, jam packed with dynamic jazz talent in a relaxed, carefree setting in the heart of beautiful Mitchellville, MD. Festival lineup includes Karen Linette, Nathan Mitchell, Eric Darius and Down to the Bone. Headlining this year’s Saturday festival will be legendary band WAR.
Enjoy free parking, over 50 food and merchandise vendors, our intimate beer and wine lounge and live music all day long.
Both general admission and VIP tickets are available. ADVANCE TICKET SALES END FRIDAY, JULY 15TH
- $165.00 – Wellspring Manor & Spa VIP Tent (Includes cooling tent, food refreshments, complimentary wine, chair massage)
- $145.00 – Outback VIP Tent (Includes cooling tent, food, and refreshments, complimentary wine)
- $75.00 – General Admission lawn seating
- $65.00 – Group sales (minimum group of 20)
- $95.00 – General admission same day on-site sales (cash and credit cards accepted)