SUMMER CRUISE ON THE POTOMAC
Wind down the summer with good food, good music and good fun with our newest event featuring three of the industry’s world class musicians, bassist David Dyson, Patrick Cooper on keyboard and drummer Duane Thomas known as Unit 3 Deep along with the acclaimed jazz vocalist Lori Williams. The End of Summer Dinner Jazz Cruise!
Departing from The DC Southwest Wharf, come and enjoy a beautiful evening of cruising on the Potomac River on the Spirit of Washington.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A three hour cruise on the Potomac River
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Cash bar with premium liquors
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of the Washington Monument, National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria and other D.C. sights
This will be a sold out Cruise. You don’t want to miss it!
LOCATION & TICKETS
The Wharf – Southwest DC Waterfront
Spirit of Washington
600 Water Street, SW, Washington, DC 20024
Friday, August 31st | 7:00 – 11:00 PM
(Dockside Pre-board begins at 7:00 pm)